2022 AP EAMCET Result DECLARED | Site crashes, direct link here

APSCHE has announced the AP EAMCET 2022 results on its official website. Here is how you can check your respective results.

AP EAMCET 2022 results declared.

PA EAMCET 2022 result: The Andhra Pradesh State Board of Higher Education, APSCHE has declared the results AP EAMCET or AP EAPCET 2022. Candidates can check their respective results on the official website of APSCHE i.e. say sche.ap.gov.in. To download the AP EAPCET 2022 scorecard, applicants must use their venue ticket number, name and mobile number.

As per the official notification, 100% weighting for this year’s merit list will be given to the entrance test. Previously, to prepare for the AP EAMCET results, a weight of 25% was assigned to the intermediate public examination and the remaining 75% to the entrance test.

STEPS TO CHECK

Step 1: Visit the official website cets.apsche.ap.gov.in.

2nd step: On the home page, click on the result link.

Step 3: A new page will appear on the screen.

Step 4: Enter your login information and submit.

Step 5: Check and upload your result.

Step 6: Take a printout for future reference

The link to download the Result PA EAMCET 2022 will soon be activated on the official website. Applicants are advised to regularly check the official website, i.e. cets.apsche.ap.gov.in.

— ENDS —

Comments are closed.